Promethium Carbon is a multi-disciplinary team of independent and passionate carbon and climate change advisors.
As climate change knowledge leaders we create best-practice strategic solutions that guide and enable our clients to evolve and gain competitive advantage in the global green economy.
Promethium Carbon today enjoys the position of being a trusted advisor to major international corporations operating out of South Africa. We advise our clients on carbon emissions and climate change.
Talk to us about your journey towards the low carbon future
Our carbon advisors will help you to thrive through the transition to a carbon constrained economy.
We can assist you with:
- Greenhouse gas inventories or carbon footprints
- Life cycle assessments
- Water footprinting
- Greenhouse gas offsets or carbon credits
- Carbon trading
- Carbon and energy strategies
- Climate change impacts and risk assessments
- Greenhouse gas standards
- Compliance with developing regulatory requirements
Promethium Carbon is an accredited service provider for PSEE
We are proud to announce that Promethium Carbon is an accredited service provider to the PSEE. Please click on the button for further information of the program.View the PSEE website
Carbon Offset Trading versus Carbon Budgeting in South Africa
Promethium Carbon conducted a study to analyse the potential for alignment between the proposed carbon offset trading scheme under consideration by National Treasury and the Carbon Budgeting approach required by the National Climate Change Response Paper (NCCRP). This work was funded by the Prosperity Fund of the British High Commission.Download the report
- Unlocking the hidden value of carbon offsetting
- The great transition
- Securing our prosperity through q global climate change agreement
- Harmony in new approach to mining land rehabilitation
- Climate Change: Implications for Extractive and Primary Industries
- UCT’s carbon footprint at a glance
- Infographic of the carbon budget
- ISO 14046, Environmental management – Water footprint – Principles, requirements and guidelines