Promethium Carbon is a multi-disciplinary team of independent and passionate carbon and climate change advisors.
As climate change knowledge leaders we create best-practice strategic solutions that guide and enable our clients to evolve and gain competitive advantage in the global green economy.
Promethium Carbon today enjoys the position of being a trusted advisor to major international corporations operating out of South Africa. We advise our clients on carbon emissions and climate change.
Talk to us about your journey towards the low carbon future
Our carbon advisors will help you to thrive through the transition to a carbon constrained economy.
We can assist you with:
- Greenhouse gas inventories or carbon footprints
- Life cycle assessments
- Water footprinting
- Greenhouse gas offsets or carbon credits
- Carbon trading
- Carbon and energy strategies
- Climate change impacts and risk assessments
- Greenhouse gas standards
- Compliance with developing regulatory requirements
Promethium Carbon is an accredited service provider for PSEE
We are proud to announce that Promethium Carbon is an accredited service provider to the PSEE. Please click on the button for further information of the program.View the PSEE website
Carbon Offset Supply and Demand
This report describes the findings of carbon offset supply and demand modelling, conducted by Promethium Carbon in response to the draft ‘Carbon Offsets Paper’ (National Treasury, April 2014)Download the report
- Interesting adaptation map
- IPCC Fifth Assessment Synthesis Report
- IPCC AR5 Summary for policy makers
- Report: The Financial Impact of the Low-Carbon Transition
- CDP 2014 results - hot off the press
- A snapshot on climate finance
- Global corporate use of carbon pricing
- Economic opportunity through bold climate action
- Quantitative risk assessment of the effects of climate change on selected causes of death, 2030s and 2050s
- Rethinking Energy